Aluminum Composite Material (ACM panels) or Metal Composite Material (MCM) Consists of two thin sheets of aluminum bonded to a polyethylene core; or for MCM new skin metals such as zinc, copper, stainless steel, and titanium. However, aluminum remains the predominant skin material.
• This product is completely customizable
• Unique due to its flexibility, durability, and versatility.
• Preferred choice for metal panels in commercial construction because of its: strength to weight ratio and clean lines.
• Can be installed directly over the old exterior without the need to remove the existing facade.
• Flatness: MCM sheets stay flat after installation. Wrinkling does not occur because the skins are bonded to the core under tension, which creates balance.
• Diverse Options for Finish: Aluminum and metal composite materials can be finished in any color a building owner desires. Zinc, copper and titanium panels are typically installed unfinished, for these natural materials to achieve a unique weathered look over time.
• Flexibility: MCM panels can be bent or curved and provide sharp angles.